Community Services Foundation is a service foundation that supports not for profits whose missions are to improve the lifestyle outcomes of children and adults with disabilities living in Illinois.
In order to support the mission of our members, we provide:
- Quality housing options for adults with disabilities
- Leadership training opportunities to organization managers and administrators that provide direct programming services to children and adults with disabilities
- Funding opportunities for program development and enhancement
- Research and grant writing support services
- The promotion of community contributions through our Make A Match Campaign